Bikram Yoga LES Events
Animal Haven’s Fourth Annual Benefit
Buy tickets and preview auction items HERE!
April 12: MORE green juice?
Holistic health counselor and Bikram Instructor Jessica Monty returns to the LES on Saturday, April 12th.
Jessica will be leading the 12noon class and then leading a Q&A/discussion on optimizing your nutrition to build your yoga practice.Register for the 12noon class! Stay for the workshop!
April 28: SPIN for LES GIRLS CLUB
April 4 Nite Sweats celebrates Ryan Piers Willams’ X/Y – Premiering at the Tribeca Film Festival
Reserve Your Spot!
Our very own sweaty Ryan Piers Williams made it to the Tribeca Film Festival – and he’s taking us with!
Don’t miss the chance to win tickets to X/Y, Williams’ drama centered around four restless New Yorkers, their shifting romantic relationships, and a search for a sense of intimacy and self-identity.
Oh — did we mention that their search takes them into our very own studio? Rumor has it we did NOT end up on the cutting room floor.
Friday, April 4, 2014
Class at 10p
90 minutes of candlelight, hot jams, sweaty stretching.
$10 minimum donation to the Lower Eastside Girls Club.
Tyra Banks presents the FLAWSOME BALL
Kosmic Kitchen reatreat for Women at Stonover Farm
MAY 9- MAY 11
- Arrive on Friday in time for a beautiful whole-food, vegan dinner and orientation in the evening.
- Sleep in one of the elegant and comfortable suites and awaken to the invigorating energy of spring
- Immerse yourself on Saturday and Sunday in fun classes, delicious meals, and the company of like minded women.
You will: experience what it is like to be deeply nourished on all levels
• 6 gourmet gluten, dairy, and wheat free meals, plus snacks and drinks (all plant based)
• 3 cooking classes and 2 demos to inspire creativity in the kitchen
• 2 yoga classes to accelerate cleansing and healing
• 4 mindful eating and 2 meditation sessions to rethink your relationship to food, reduce stress, eliminate cravings, and revitalize you
• luxurious accommodations that will make you feel exquisitely pampered
You will: learn new skills you can take home and continue to reap benefits from -
• cooking classes and demos are designed to give you confidence in the kitchen
• recipes, menu planners, and shopping guides will keep you going after the retreat
• mindfulness sessions give you a new experience of freedom in relationship to food
• meditation and simple healing movement exercises you can do anywhere
You will: feel like a new person!
• extra optional services: massages available on Saturday from local experts in deep tissue, Thai, and therapeutic body work
For more info visit : http://kosmic-kitchen.com/retreats/
Reserve Your Spot!
This one’s in the bag. Drip sweat, share love, carry your mat in style.
Jobird’s flying through this Friday nite … leaving their hot, eco, swanky mat bags for a few sweaty Lower East Siders.