Bikram Yoga LES Events
Kosmic Kitchen reatreat for Women at Stonover Farm
MAY 9- MAY 11
- Arrive on Friday in time for a beautiful whole-food, vegan dinner and orientation in the evening.
- Sleep in one of the elegant and comfortable suites and awaken to the invigorating energy of spring
- Immerse yourself on Saturday and Sunday in fun classes, delicious meals, and the company of like minded women.
You will: experience what it is like to be deeply nourished on all levels
• 6 gourmet gluten, dairy, and wheat free meals, plus snacks and drinks (all plant based)
• 3 cooking classes and 2 demos to inspire creativity in the kitchen
• 2 yoga classes to accelerate cleansing and healing
• 4 mindful eating and 2 meditation sessions to rethink your relationship to food, reduce stress, eliminate cravings, and revitalize you
• luxurious accommodations that will make you feel exquisitely pampered
You will: learn new skills you can take home and continue to reap benefits from -
• cooking classes and demos are designed to give you confidence in the kitchen
• recipes, menu planners, and shopping guides will keep you going after the retreat
• mindfulness sessions give you a new experience of freedom in relationship to food
• meditation and simple healing movement exercises you can do anywhere
You will: feel like a new person!
• extra optional services: massages available on Saturday from local experts in deep tissue, Thai, and therapeutic body work
For more info visit : http://kosmic-kitchen.com/retreats/
Reserve Your Spot!
This one’s in the bag. Drip sweat, share love, carry your mat in style.
Jobird’s flying through this Friday nite … leaving their hot, eco, swanky mat bags for a few sweaty Lower East Siders.
Inspire! Gala: Wednesday, January 29th!
JOIN BENT ON LEARNING FOR AN INSPIRING EVENING
HOSTED BY HILARIA BALDWIN & ALYSIA REINER
HONORING DR. FRANK LIPMAN & LISA GREENBLATT BINDEROW
SPECIAL GUEST DONNA KARAN
PERFORMANCES BY ELEW AND SHANTELL MARTIN
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 29th, 2014
6:30PM COCKTAILS | 7:30PM DINNER
PRINCE GEORGE BALLROOM
15 East 27th Street, NYC
* * * * LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE * * * *
For Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org | 646.368.9753
Vangeline Theater opens their 2014 with a bang!
The 5th of Butoh:
a new butoh sci-fi fantasy
5 dances about the 5th:
5th dimension, 5th element, 5th position, 5th amendment, 5th of Beethoven
Friday February 7th -Sunday February 9th
All shows at 8pm
Triskelion Arts’ Aldous Theater
118 N 11th St, Williamsburg
(Btw Berry & Wythe)
THIS SHOW WILL SELL OUT EARLY!!!
Brown Paper Tickets
AstroStyle Nite Sweats Feb 7
Twin sisters Tali and Ophira Edut—known as The AstroTwins —bring the stars to hot pink box in this very special, pre-Valentine Nite Sweats.
The sisters will be sweating and sharing love forecasts for each of the 12 astrological signs, sharing insights and advice to make your love life as fulfilling as your candle-lit, disco-jammed camel.
Tali and Ophira have read charts for celebrities including Beyonce, Stevie Wonder and Sting. Their astrological insight has been featured by MTV, The New York Times, The Style Network and E! News. They also appear as regular guests on SIRIUS/
Nite Sweats: 90 minutes of candlelight, hot jams, sweaty stretching.
$10 minimum donation to the Lower Eastside Girls Club
Friday, February 7, 2014
Class at 10p
HOLIDAY CLASS SCHEDULE