1) Why do you like it hot?
everything is better hot!
2) What are your personal tips to Bikram Yoga Lower East Side students?
It’s yoga practice not performance, keep practicing, exploring. Get to know your body through the postures. Risk falling out to find your balance. The biggest tip though is be nice to the people who control the heat lol dark chocolate hint hint !!!
3) As a child, what did you want to be “when you grew up?”
Back up dancer for janet jackson of course
4) Tell us about your first kiss: who, when, where?
His name was Robert, I pushed the screen out of my window, he hid underneath it until it my parents went to sleep, and then I pushed my self half way out so we could kiss
5) What’s your most prized possession?
a charm necklace that was my grandmothers.
6) What’s your guilty pleasure?
Fresh whip cream on anything, or just by itself
7) What is your most embarrassing moment on the teacher’s box?
falling off of it
8) What were you doing the day you decided you were going to be a Bikram Yoga Teacher?
Dancing on a box for a p-diddy event. Decided if i was gong to work on podium I wanted it to have more substance.
9) What’s the best/worst thing about being a Bikram Yoga teacher?
Teaching something I love, dealing with all the sweaty yoga clothes.
10) What was the first concert you went to?
new kids on the block
11) Who was your childhood celebrity crush
12) Describe your perfect yoga shorts.
shorts that wash themselves
13) What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
do I have to get up, and coffee
14) What’s your sign and birthday?
I am a gem aka gemini may 23
15) Have you ever been in love?
16) Say one nice thing about the person who first told you about Bikram Yoga.
honestly I feel like I heard about this crazy style of yoga through word of mouth at a vinyasa class. I remember saying one day I hoped to be strong enough to take a bikram class.
17) Words or phrases you overuse:
Do you have any almonds, for real, and hmm mmm
18) What song(s) best describe you?
anything with emotional lyrics and a good beat.
19) Do you remember what your first Bikram class was like?
Just drank a red bull, mascara that was not waterproof, long yoga pants, and tank top….. oh and it was summer in ny….. so super fun lol
20) What was the first album you purchased with your own money?
michael jackson bad
21) What’s your guilty pleasure?
22) Do you have a “most memorable Bikram moment”?
all of them
23) If you could have any job, what would it be?
24) What’s your more favorite smell?
cinnamon, and babies.
25) What’s your favorite place to hang out in the Lower East Side (besides Bikram of course)?
East River park