1) Why do you like it hot?
Sweating for 90 minutes feels like being born again
2) What are your personal tips to Bikram Yoga Lower East Side students?
Drink more water than you think you need. Keep your body clean. Nothing feels better than being healthy.
3) As a child, what did you want to be “when you grew up?”
4) Tell us about your first kiss: who, when, where?
My mom, the day I was born.
5) What’s your most prized possession?
Right now, its my juicer
6) What’s your guilty pleasure?
7) What is your most embarrassing moment on the teacher’s box?
Im not easily embarrassed, but I tend to drool when I practice if im really concentrating, I guess that would be embarrassing if some one noticed
8) What were you doing the day you decided you were going to be a Bikram Yoga Teacher?
Talking with my brother, it was his suggestion
9) What’s the best/worst thing about being a Bikram Yoga teacher?
Being there when my parents took their first class
10) What was the first concert you went to?
11) Who was your childhood celebrity crush
12) Describe your perfect yoga shorts.
Short and fitted. No polka dots, ribbons, or ties
13) What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
14) What’s your sign and birthday?
Cancer, july 20th, 1977
15) Have you ever been in love?
Once, and still it was the montreal local news, merci
16) Say one nice thing about the person who first told you about Bikram Yoga.
17) Words or phrases you overuse:
18) What song(s) best describe you? Some one else should answer that one
19) Do you remember what your first Bikram class was like?
I had food poisoning the night before, but I was determined. I cried myself home
20) What was the first album you purchased with your own money?
Madonna- True Blue
21) What’s your guilty pleasure?
Raw Tuna, im a vegan
22) Do you have a “most memorable Bikram moment”?
23) If you could have any job, what would it be?
24) What’s your more favorite smell?
Angelica Root Oil
25) What’s your favorite place to hang out in the Lower East Side (besides Bikram of course)?
Flower Power on 9th st, they sell herbs and it smells soooooo good