1) Why do you like it hot?
I don’t like it hot, I LOVE it HOT!!!
2) What are your personal tips to Bikram Yoga Lower East Side students?
Think…”I can, I can, I can”.
3) As a child, what did you want to be “when you grew up?”
a ‘Solid Gold’ dancer.
4) Tell us about your first kiss: who, when, where?
Underneath Mrs. Rustads desk in kindergarden, I think his name was Duke.
5) What’s your guilty pleasure?
Guilty? I don’t feel guilty I just do Bikram.
But what is irresistible to me… anything caramel…mmmm!
6) What were you doing the day you decided you were going to be a Bikram Yoga Teacher?
It was after my first Bikram class, I was in shock and awe… and I knew I needed to teach it.
7) What was the first concert you went to?
“Toys for Tots” Rick Springfield and Heart.
8) Describe your perfect yoga shorts.
Not too big, not too small, just right.
9) What’s your sign and birthday?
Leo, baby! August 3rd.
10) Have you ever been in love?
11) What’s your favorite place to hang out in the Lower East Side (besides Bikram of course)?
On my friend Jen’s rooftop, the view!!!