1) Why do you like it hot?
Everything works better when it’s hot.
2) As a child, what did you want to be “when you grew up?
Either Wonder Woman or a sexy secretary like Dolly Parton in 9 to 5.
3) Tell us about your first kiss: who, when, where?
Mmmark (?), 8th grade, Club Soda, Houston, Tx.
4) What’s your most prized possession?
My totally awesome cat.
5) What is your most embarrassing moment on the teacher’s box?
When I told the class to “bring your body weight into the balls of your feet”, but forgot to say “of your feet”.
6) What were you doing the day you decided you were going to be a Bikram Yoga Teacher?
Sitting on the bench outside Grey Dog Coffee, hungover and smoking a cigarette on a Tuesday afternoon.
7) What’s the best/worst thing about being a Bikram Yoga teacher?
Best: Watching a student blossom as they discover the yoga
Worst: Knowing this yoga can help everybody, but don’t want to sound preachy.
8) Who was your childhood celebrity crush?
RICKY SCHRODER! I carried his picture around everywhere and told my French cousin that he was my boyfriend. She totally believed me.
9) Describe your perfect yoga shorts. ?
Really small, really tight, and on Johnny Salvatore.
10) What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
11) What’s your sign and birthday?
12) Say one nice thing about the person who first told you about Bikram Yoga.?
Courtney, you have the best bod in town.
13) Words or phrases you overuse: ?
14) What’s your favorite place to hang out in the Lower East Side (besides Bikram of course)?
Epsteins. At least if you are not in the class you can watch it.