How Do I Get Started?
Bikram Yoga is a beginner’s level yoga and all classes are open to all students. You can take your first class any time you choose. When you start with us, you will sign up for our $25 Introductory Special. It’s just $25 for your first 7 consecutive days with us!
Here are some things you should know for your first class:
- All classes are hot
- All classes are 90 minutes
- All classes are for beginners
- Don’t eat 2 hours before class
- Come hydrated, bring at least a liter’s worth of water with you or purchase it at the studio
- You can borrow one of our mats during your Intro Week
- You can bring towels or rent a set for $1
- If you bring nothing but yourself and your yoga clothes your first day will be $28.50 (for your Intro Week, towels and water)
- Bring something to practice in that you are comfortable moving and sweating in
- Bring a lock to lock up your belongings while you are in class
- We have locker rooms with showers and lockers
- The studio will open 30 minutes prior to class, please arrive at least 15 minutes before class time on your first day
Ready to sweat with us? You can fill out your student profile online, and buy your Introductory Special now. Or you can come to the studio 15-20 minutes before the first class you want to take, fill out a waiver, and sign up in person.
We can’t wait to sweat with you!