1. Why do you like it HOT?
The heat helps to rid the body of lactic acid and oxygenate the body.
3. As a child, what did you want to be “when you grew up”?
I thought I was going into the Israeli army for sure. Total one eighty.
5. What’s your most prized possession?
My mini van– I hope that thing doesn’t break soon.
6. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate and tequilla
7. What is your most embarrassing moment on the teacher’s box?
Oh wow! too many to count…
8. What were you doing the day you decided you were going to be a Bikram Yoga teacher?
9. What’s the best thing about being a Bikram Yoga teacher?
The best thing about it is you learn so much about the body and mind of other people not just yourself.
10. What was the first concert you went to?
My grandmother aunt and mother took me to a poison concert when I was still just a baby.
12. Describe your perfect yoga shorts.
13. What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
14. What’s your sign and birthday?
A true scorpio never reveals the date.
15. Have you ever been in love?
16. Say one nice thing about the person who introduced you to Bikram Yoga.
I love my self
17. Words or phrases you overuse
super, tight and push
22. If you could have any other job besides teaching Bikram Yoga, what would it be?
23. What’s your favorite scent?
fresh juiced ginger
24. What’s your favorite place to hang in the Lower East Side?
BYLES of course. Amazing energy in this neighborhood combined with yoga